IslaCart is currently working with local couriers to provide fast and affordable delivery of your purchases within 5 days of purchase. In the coming months, you can expect to have access to a variety of shipping options as we implement advanced technology to create an even more efficient service.
Pickup My Order:
IslaCart offers a Pickup My Order option that lets you buy items online and pick them up in a store. You avoid shipping and scheduled delivery charges – and you may be able to get your order faster.
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose the Pickup option.
- We'll show you an estimated pickup date.
- Place your order and wait to receive a "Ready for pickup" e-mail. (This is a separate e-mail from your order confirmation.)
- Bring your ID and invoice (the one on your phone will do) to the store and pick up your items.
- If you order is from a vendor who has a physical location. The Vendor is obligated to hold your order for a period not exceeding 7 days. During which time you will be given the option to have it delivered [standard shipping rates apply] or your order will be automatically canceled.
Bring to the store:
Your government-issued photo ID.
Your invoice ( a printed copy or the one you receuved in your email will suffice).
Who can pick up your order
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up (Friends & Family Pickup). To have your order picked up by someone else. You'll need to provide the pickup person's name, e-mail address and phone number. Your pickup person will need to show his/her ID and the original ionvoice at the store.
Only you or the person you've authorized can pick up your items.